Clinical Service Team
- Roebourne WA location
- Make a real difference in the health and wellbeing of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Join a fun and dynamic workplace
Remuneration Benefits include:
- Base Salary $64,994 – $75,000
- 10.5% Superannuation
- up to $15,900 Salary Sacrifice, plus $2,650 entertainment benefits
- $13,000 Housing Allowance
- $1,000 Electricity Allowance (Oct-Feb)
- $1,000 Annual Airfare Allowance, after 12 months continuous employment
- $3,055 (single) District Allowance
- 4 weeks annual leave + leave loading
- 1 weeks Northwest Leave
- 37.5 Hour working week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.45pm
Under the direction of the Corporate Services Manager, the Administrator will provide administration and reception support to the Corporate Services team. Duties include, but not limited to, assistance with MHS fleet, asset and property management, front counter & telephone queries, general administration tasks, records management, purchase orders, maintaining stationary supplies.
This position is the first point of contact with Mawarnkarra staff and other stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Service
- Experience with Asset, Fleet, and Property Management
- Well developed written and verbal communications skills
- Word processing, creating spreadsheets, presentations and filing
- Ability to communicate professionally with external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines, along with effective organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Certificate III in Administration or minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Intermediate to Advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
It is essential you have the following:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate, (Requirement to be triple vax as per the WA Government mandate for all health care workers)
- Current Drivers Licence;
- Current Working with Children’s Check and Police Clearance, or ability to obtain
About Mawarnkarra Health Service (MHS)
Mawarnkarra Health Service aims to deliver high-quality clinical services and health programs to improve the physical, spiritual, cultural, social, and emotional well-being for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, who call Roebourne, and surrounding areas, home.
MHS is looking for people who want to make a real difference in the health and well-being of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families.
Please address the Skills and Experience in your cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Please direct any queries to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
MHS may commence appointment proceedings immediately, appoint by invitation or make no appointment at all. This opportunity is only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia.