Corporate Services Team
We are seeking a Casual Cleaner to ensure that the Mawarnkarra building is kept clean and tidy. You will be required to assist in the daily cleaning of the service in line with Australian and accreditation standards. This includes the following areas:
- The clinic area
- Office areas
- Toilets and bathroom
- Immediate outside grounds
- Administration reception areas
We are keen to talk to people who are:
- Hardworking with a positive attitude and energy
- Working well in a team
- Supportive of drug and alcohol testing to ensure we provide a safe environment for out clients and staff
- Willing to have Police checks and Working With Children checks to ensure we provide a safe environment for our clients and staff
- Hold a current Drivers Licence
The remuneration will be:
- $21.33 base rate per hour plus 25% casual loading ($26.66)
Apply for this role through [email protected]
MHS may commence appointment proceedings immediately, appoint by invitation or make no appointment at all. This opportunity is only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Explore local and northwest attractions near Mawarnkarra Health Service
Our service is located within the City of Karratha 40 minutes from Karratha.
The Pilbara is home to several beautiful beaches with opportunities for diving and snorkelling. The area is perfect for fishing and other water-based activities such as boating, sailing and whale watching. Millstream Chichester National Park is famous for its watering holes and camping spots. Within just a few hours’ drive are the world heritage listed sites of Karijini National Park and Ningaloo Reef. There are regular community events such as the Dampier Markets and horse racing and the recent development of the Karratha Art’s Precinct has opened the region up to more artistic pursuits including exhibitions, dance and theatre performances. We enjoy easy access to attractions such as Indigenous Rock Art accessed through guided tours on the Burrup Peninsula.
Explore more about the Pilbara here.