Corporate Services Manager
- Roebourne WA location
- Make a real difference
- Join a fun and dynamic workplace
Remuneration Benefits include:
- Base Salary $90,000 to $110,000
- 11% Superannuation
- up to $21,000 Salary Sacrifice and entertainment benefits
- $13,000 Housing Allowance
- $1,000 Electricity Allowance (Oct-Feb)
- $1,000 Annual Airfare Allowance (after 12 months continuous employment)
- $3,055 District Allowance (single)
- 4 weeks annual leave + leave loading
- 1 weeks Northwest Leave
- 37.5 Hour working week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.45pm
The Corporate Services Manager is part of the Senior Management team of Mawarnkarra Health Service and is responsible for all assets of the organisation including but not limited to equipment, fleet of vehicles, housing & MHS buildings, security, IT and to implement the relevant objectives of the organisation by ensuring that the corporate team deliver a supportive, quality, effective and efficient service in order that the health needs of clients and the community are met.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Motivation to provide service excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead in a collaborative manner with staff.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve issues on a day-to-day basis.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to manage the assets of the organisation.
- Experience in the application of Workplace Health and Safety legislation.
- Ability to report against key deliverables.
- Good writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to ongoing participation in education, professional development, evidence based research and quality assurance.
- Leadership and management
- Manage the corporate team staff on a day-to-day basis.
- Oversee the provision of the highest standards of service fulfilling the responsibilities of the program requirements.
- Provide leadership in problem solving issues that arise.
- Ensure that staffs are appropriate and respectful of clients, visitors and other staff at all times.
2. Manage the assets of the organisation, including equipment, vehicles and housing.
- Maintain and update the asset register.
- Manage the maintenance of equipment, vehicles, buildings and housing.
- Manage the day-to-day running of vehicles ensuring vehicles are ready for use by staff.
- Maintaining an accurate and contemporary register of all vehicles, delegated drivers and vehicles assigned under home garaging, conditional and private use vehicles.
- Ensure all facilities are maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure that all of the paperwork is completed prior to a staff member occupying a Mawarnkarra house, such as the lease is completed and inspections are carried out.
- Ensure regular inspections are undertaken on Mawarnkarra housing.
- Ensure all furniture included in the housing for a staff member is documented and accounted for.
- Ensure all maintenance for Mawarnkarra housing is carried out in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all polices and procedures for equipment, vehicles and housing are followed.
3. Manage the Security portfolio on behalf of MHS
- Ensure correct security delegation is given to each staff member.
- Ensure security protocols are followed for arming, disarming & lock up procedures.
- Ensure regular maintenance is carried out for security system for Mawarnkarra Health Services, including the Safe House.
4. Manage the IT portfolio on behalf of MHS
- Ensure all IT updates/upgrades/maintenance are carried out in a timely and non-disruptive manner.
- Manage IT issues on behalf of MHS staff with IT provider.
- Management of accounts relating to IT services & purchasing of new IT equipment.
5. Reporting responsibilities
- Ensure that the objectives of the various programs are achieved.
- Ensure that all reporting requirements are fulfilled.
- Oversee staff responsibilities in respect to reporting requirements and supervise same.
6. Professional responsibilities:
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct.
- Participate in and contribute to the fulfilment of operational needs of the organisation as they arise.
- Participate in and contribute to the successful outcomes of the organisation.
- Comply with all Mawarnkarra Health Service policies and procedures.
- Take an active role in, relevant to the position of manager and consistent with WH&S legislation, maintaining a safe working environment.
- A degree or appropriate tertiary qualification/s in Business Management, Asset Management or related discipline and/or 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in Corporate Services Management
- Analytical skills and knowledge of business processes, systems and products
- Interpersonal skills with a capacity to build rapport and manage relationships with a diverse range of people
- Ability to work independently with limited direction, demonstrate initiative and manage competing demands to meet required deadlines
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Working with Children’s Check & Police Clearance or willing to obtain
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
Please address the Skills and Experience in your cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Please direct any queries to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
MHS may commence appointment proceedings immediately, appoint by invitation or make no appointment at all. This opportunity is only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia.
About Mawarnkarra Health Service (MHS)
Mawarnkarra (MHS) is the largest primary health care provider providing direct services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples living in the Roebourne area. MHS provides the families of Roebourne with a fully functional and accredited Clinic that treats approximately 3,000 people per year.
Delivering quality medical services to improve the physical, spiritual, cultural, social and emotional wellbeing for families. MHS aspires to be a strong, sustainable and recognised health service that builds healthier communities and positive change for our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families and those who call Roebourne home.
MHS is looking for people who want to make a real difference in the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families. Are you looking for somewhere to utilise your skill set in a supportive best practice environment? Are you looking for a career that will allow you to spend time with your family and loved ones, while still rewarding you well for your time and effort.
A casual position is on offer with a competitive salary, amazing conditions and a fantastic outdoors lifestyle. We are situated just an hour’s drive from Millstream National Park, with swimming holes and rock art to explore. There are islands to explore just a stone’s throw from Point Samson or Dampier and some amazing beaches to be found at Murujuga National Park.