We regularly have positions available for people who live in the local area.
Mawarnkarra Health Services Employment Opportunities
Our staff are locally based, from the nearby towns or have relocated to the district.
Encompassing many positions from qualified to skillsets, Full Time, Part Time, and Casual.
We operate as a big family and community and some of our staff have been with us for many years. Roebourne is just one of several towns surrounding Karratha and only a step away from Port Hedland, and the beautiful Karijini. The surrounding Pilbara is worth discovering in your time off.
We look forward to your application for the positions listed below.
Alternatively you are welcome to submit an Expression of Interest application, if there are no vacancies currently in your preferred field
Basic qualities that we are looking for:
- Hardworking with a positive attitude and energy
- Wanting to help make a difference to the health and well-being of our community
- Commitment to your employment & clients
- Positive role model for the people of our community (healthy living, integrity, accountability)
- Ability to work autonomously within a high pressure environment
- Work well in a team
- Understand the importance of following policies and procedures
- Most roles require a valid driver’s license
- We undertake regular drug and alcohol testing to ensure we provide a safe environment for out clients and staff
- We help ensure our client and staff safety through Police checks and Working With Children checks (where required)
- Effective communication skills
- Possess a commitment to promoting a safe work environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE LIST OF AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
|FULL TIME||Chief Finance Officer||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||Child Health Nurse||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||Clinic Receptionist||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||Chronic Disease Registered Nurse Coordinator||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||Disability Advocacy Officer||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||General Practitioner||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||ITC Care Coordinator||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||2 x NDIS Support Coordinators||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||Social Emotional Well Being Team Leader||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||Speech Pathologist||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||Human Resources Officer||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||Tackling Indigenous Smoking Team Leader||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||Aboriginal Health Practitioner||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FULL TIME||Programs Manager||Closes 30 September 2022|
|PART TIME||Social Worker||Closes 30 September 2022|
|PART TIME||Cleaner||Closes 30 September 2022|
|FIXED TERM||Clinic Registered Nurse (26/08/22 – 03/04/2023)||Closes 30 September 2022|
Expressions of Interest
Mawarnkarra has a diverse working environment and a have a wide range of jobs and career options. Mawarnkarra also takes on students who would like to work in Mawarnkarra for their practical or work placement. If you would like to let us know you are interested in a job with us, please complete the attached (application for employment) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. General inquiries around roles can also be directed to email@example.com.