We regularly have positions available for people who live in the local area.
Mawarnkarra Health Services Employment Opportunities
As an employee of Mawarnkarra Health Services, you should exhibit the following qualities:
Basic qualities that we are looking for:
- Hardworking with a positive attitude and energy
- Wanting to help make a difference to the health and well-being of our community
- Commitment to your employment & clients
- Positive role model for the people of our community (healthy living, integrity, accountability)
- Ability to work autonomously within a high pressure environment
- Work well in a team
- Understand the importance of following policies and procedures
- Most roles require a valid driver’s license
- We undertake regular drug and alcohol testing to ensure we provide a safe environment for out clients and staff
- We help ensure our client and staff safety through Police checks and Working With Children checks (where required)
- Effective communication skills
- Possess a commitment to promoting a safe work environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE LIST OF AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
1. Senior Finance Officer Fulltime – closes Friday 12th June 2020.
Mawarnkarra Health Service reserves the right to withdraw advertisements/open roles prior to the stated closing date.
Expressions of Interest
Mawarnkarra has a diverse working environment and a have a wide range of jobs and career options. Mawarnkarra also takes on students who would like to work in Mawarnkarra for their practical or work placement. If you would like to let us know you are interested in a job with us, please complete the attached (application for employment) and email to [email protected]. General inquiries around roles can also be directed to [email protected].