We regularly have positions available for people who live in the local area.
Mawarnkarra Health Services Employment Opportunities
About Mawarnkarra Health Service (MHS)
Mawarnkarra (MHS) is the largest primary health care provider providing direct services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples living in the Roebourne area. MHS provides the families of Roebourne with a fully functional and accredited Clinic that treats approximately 3,000 people per year.
Delivering quality medical services to improve the physical, spiritual, cultural, social and emotional wellbeing for families. MHS aspires to be a strong, sustainable and recognised health service that builds healthier communities and positive change for our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families and those who call Roebourne home. MHS is looking for people who want to make a real difference in the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families.
Roebourne WA location | Make a real difference | Join a fun and dynamic workplace
We look forward to your application for the positions listed below.
Alternatively you are welcome to submit an Expression of Interest application, if there are no vacancies currently in your preferred field.
Basic qualities that we are looking for:
- Hardworking with a positive attitude and energy
- Wanting to help make a difference to the health and well-being of our community
- Commitment to your employment & clients
- Positive role model for the people of our community (healthy living, integrity, accountability)
- Ability to work autonomously within a high pressure environment
- Work well in a team
- Understand the importance of following policies and procedures
- Most roles require a valid driver’s license
- We undertake regular drug and alcohol testing to ensure we provide a safe environment for out clients and staff
- We help ensure our client and staff safety through Police checks and Working With Children checks (where required)
- Effective communication skills
- Possess a commitment to promoting a safe work environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
REMUNERATION (TOTAL PACKAGE)
$54,000 – $75,600
$60,000 – $75,000
$63,000 – $79,000
$62,000 – $77,000
$34.38 – $40.89 /hour
$34.38 – $40.89 /hour
Expressions of Interest
Mawarnkarra has a diverse working environment and a have a wide range of jobs and career options. Mawarnkarra also takes on students who would like to work in Mawarnkarra for their practical or work placement. If you would like to let us know you are interested in a job with us, please complete the attached (application for employment) and email it to email@example.com